Location: 2306 Merced St.
San Leandro, CA 94577
Position Type: Full Time
Contact Information: email@example.com
About Pasteurization Technology Group
Located in California’s San Francisco Bay Area, Pasteurization Technology Group (PTG) is a rapidly growing, venture capital-backed company that is revolutionizing the disinfection of wastewater. PTG’s systems feature its patented “two-for-one” technology that combines eco-friendly wastewater disinfection with the generation of renewable energy. PTG’s process is one of only a handful of technologies to pass the stringent standards of Title 22 in the state of California for the disinfection of water for reuse. PTG’s technology has also been officially recognized in the EPA’s influential Guidelines for Water Reuse.
By channeling the typically wasted exhaust heat from a turbine or engine to disinfect wastewater, PTG’s process is able to deliver the most energy-efficient and lowest-cost solution on the market. PTG’s technology enables tremendous cost savings in water- and energy-intensive industries such as agriculture, beverage and food processing. PTG has won numerous awards including the WEF Innovative Technology Award, the Katerva Award, the Artemis Top 50 Water Tech award, and the Popular Science “Best of What’s New” award. For more information, see http://www.pastechgroup.com, and follow us on Twitter (@PasTechGroup) and Facebook.
The Sales Engineer is responsible for driving and supporting sales and customer relationships involving innovative water treatment systems with pricing projects and initial system design
- Work directly with prospective customers in winning sales orders as part of engineering-driven sales process through both marketing leads and cold calls;
- Evaluate proposal requests, drawings, specifications, and forms;
- Develop sales literature, pricing and bid strategies, and inform sales staff of new product advantages and developments;
- Assist engineers and consultants with sizing and configuration of equipment and initial system design around specific parameters;
- Design systems based on customer requirements including: writing specifications, generating drawings, calculations, completing data sheets, and gathering technical data and literature;
- Prepare proposals for sales staff, external distributors, agents, reps, and end users;
- Meet and correspond with customers and engineers during and after the proposal process;
- Provide technical services to clients relating to use, operation, and maintenance of equipment;
- Other duties may be assigned
BS in Mechanical Engineering and 5 years experience costing and quoting capital equipment or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Good technical writing skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work well with others;
- Familiarity with water treatment processes and technologies;
- Familiarity with Combined Heat & Power systems;
No sponsorship or relocation offered
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Qualified candidates, please email cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.